PROJECT-FLIGHT OFFICAL FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROJECT-FLIGHT OFFICAL FORUMS

PROJECT-FLIGHT.NO-IP.BIZ 24/7 VPS DOWNLOAD CLIENT TO PLAY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric Cartman for Mod/Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman for Mod/Admin Empty
PostSubject: Eric Cartman for Mod/Admin   Eric Cartman for Mod/Admin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:08 am

Name: Carwyn

Ingame name: Eric Cartman

Why you like the server: I Like the server because it's mainly quiet. It's not like other servers where everyone runs around and causes havoc. I enjoy these kinds of servers because they are easy to handle, everything is already layed out for you. Smile

How you found us out: I found out about Project-Flight 24/7 by looking on the Moparscape, I was already searching for a new server since the last one I was one became gradually boring and eventually I needed a new server to start a new goal. To become a moderator.

A little about yourself:Well, I'm 16. I've currently left school so I'm always available. I really enjoy helping people with their issues, problems or anything that comes across that needs to be sorted out.
I will be a incredibly happy if I could help somebody out Very Happy

What your good at " in server": Sorting out dupes, Xlogging, Xferring, people who macro, all the rules which need to be kept in order at all times.
Unfortunately, I have no experience as a staff member. BUT, I'm an easy learner and catch things pretty fast.

Why you want to be a Mod: Why do I want to be a Mod? Hmmm, tough one. santa
Lemmie think, I want to be a moderator because... hmm.. I'll have to come back to that one Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down

Eric Cartman for Mod/Admin
Page 1 of 1