PROJECT-FLIGHT OFFICAL FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROJECT-FLIGHT OFFICAL FORUMS

PROJECT-FLIGHT.NO-IP.BIZ 24/7 VPS DOWNLOAD CLIENT TO PLAY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luis

Luis

Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin Empty
PostSubject: Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin   Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 am

Hello, Members!!! Today i will gladly Say that im gonna make a Application For Mod or Admin.

Name: Luis

IGN:Luis

What Would Do To Support Project Flight: Well, what i would simply do is try to make the game fare for everyone. Also i want everyone to have fun. I would vote the minimum 5-6 votes everyday. I Will also encourage Other players to vote as i do. I Use proper grammar if necessary I am well known on this server and i will do anything as possible to keep the server 24/7 and keep me 24/7.

Why I Should be Mod/Admin: I Was Mod last rune-flare which was called rune-flare pvp. i was very good at it and was well known and i was got compliments saying "Your a awesome mod " and stuff like that. you can ask many players that have been here since rune-flare pvp i was a good mod. Anyway lets get back to the point. I Should be mod because i am a very nice person but if the person wont do the right thing simply we make it a mute or a ban. I know all commands on server even if their admin, owner or even mod. I Try to help the server as much as i can but when im online i assure you that i will be the nicest mod u have ever met. A lot, of people know me and people will probably know that i am a god mod/admin.

A Little About myself: Im a 13 year old kid living in US in Miami,Florida. I Have been playing private server since i was 8 years old and for me rs got really boring and i started playing rsps. i am A Student. I Am very nice once u get to know me. If you get on my bad side good luck. I Don't have a temper and i can control my temper anytime. Never had a problem with that. I am a biggner in GFX. I Don't really make sigs for people but i try to make it as simple as possible. I Use proper grammar in my words so people can understand my words.

Thanks For Reading,
I Hope You Think I Shall Be One.
Luis
Back to top Go down
korey

Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin   Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:56 am

ide vouch for you being mod or admin, you are a very fair person who likes to sort out problems quickly and generally knows what to do in most situations Smile

Old staff should be most prefered so you might just get a position Smile

good luck mate.
Back to top Go down

Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin
Page 1 of 1