PROJECT-FLIGHT OFFICAL FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROJECT-FLIGHT OFFICAL FORUMS

PROJECT-FLIGHT.NO-IP.BIZ 24/7 VPS DOWNLOAD CLIENT TO PLAY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin 2!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luis

Luis

Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin 2!! Empty
PostSubject: Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin 2!!   Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin 2!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Name:Luis

Ingame name:Luis

Why you like the server: Well, i like the server becuase the server is fast leveling and i think its very awesome and so is the staff.

How you found us out: Well i was here from First Rune-Flare. So it was Rune-Flare=Rune-Flare V2= Rune-Revolution= Rune-Flare Pvp and now project flight.

A little about yourself:Im a 13 year old kid living in US in Miami,Florida. I Have been playing private server since i was 8 years old and for me rs got really boring and i started playing rsps. i am A Student. I Am very nice once u get to know me. If you get on my bad side good luck. I Don't have a temper and i can control my temper anytime. Never had a problem with that. I am a biggner in GFX. I Don't really make sigs for people but i try to make it as simple as possible. I Use proper grammar in my words so people can understand my words.

What your good at " in server": Im good a pking. im good at skilling sometimes. Im good at ranging.

Why you want to be a Mod:Well, what i would simply do is try to make the game fare for everyone. Also i want everyone to have fun. I would vote the minimum 5-6 votes everyday. I Will also encourage Other players to vote as i do. I Use proper grammar if necessary I am well known on this server and i will do anything as possible to keep the server 24/7 and keep me 24/7. I Was Mod last rune-flare which was called rune-flare pvp. i was very good at it and was well known and i was got compliments saying "Your a awesome mod " and stuff like that. you can ask many players that have been here since rune-flare pvp i was a good mod. Anyway lets get back to the point. I Should be mod because i am a very nice person but if the person wont do the right thing simply we make it a mute or a ban. I know all commands on server even if their admin, owner or even mod. I Try to help the server as much as i can but when im online i assure you that i will be the nicest mod u have ever met. A lot, of people know me and people will probably know that i am a god mod/admin.

Thanks For Reading,
I Hope You Think I Shall Be One.
Luis
Back to top Go down

Luis's Apllication For Mod/Admin 2!!
Page 1 of 1