PROJECT-FLIGHT OFFICAL FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROJECT-FLIGHT OFFICAL FORUMS

PROJECT-FLIGHT.NO-IP.BIZ 24/7 VPS DOWNLOAD CLIENT TO PLAY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

n00b 0wn3d (Administrator Application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
n00b 0wn3d

n00b 0wn3d  (Administrator Application) Empty
PostSubject: n00b 0wn3d (Administrator Application)   n00b 0wn3d  (Administrator Application) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Name: Charles Johnson

Ingame name: n00b 0wn3d

Why you like the server: I like this server because It has this certain quality where there are rare items... and once you obtain them it feels awesome to know that you have one of few items in the game.. Also I enjoy the people that log on.. Basically what I'm saying is that it is a little family server which will soon expand into a great successful server.. All i'm wishing for is that you keep this server up because this is the only server I go on and I went on hundreds of different servers, and this one appealed to me the most.. you are looking at the newest eternal member of the Project Flight client server.

How you found us out: I actually first looked on the Moparscape server status pages... and Pro Pker actually told me about this server.. but I did skim threw the information of this server and said it sounds awesome! But I owe all my credit to Pro Pker because he recommended me to this server. And I thank him so much to have this awesome server to come home to all the time. So Pro Pker is the one who told me about this server.

A little about yourself: I'm a 15 year old boy from Connecticut. I was raised and plan on growing up in New Britain... I go to a technical high school and I take the trait Electronic Technology. I am going into the 10th grade and i'm very skilled with computers and ran my own Moparscape server once.. and then I Co-owned another server that me and my friend made..... Overall i'm an awesome person and have great quality.. If you need anything or any other information i'm your man. Smile

What your good at " in server": I'm good at coding, also I'm good at being a team player and I really am a bondage man.. People bond to me very quick because i'm awesome to be around. :p hehe. anyways i'm a peoples person and I look for to maybe getting the admin and helping ban rule breakers and kick spammers and help the server populate and grow.

Why you want to be a Mod: Well I want to be a admin and I want to help the server, and also get rid of all the rule breakers and what not.. I really want to get this position to help the server out it will be a awesome opportunity to increase my knowledge even more on how to increase on being a admin. So thanks alot.

Thanks,

Yours Truly

Charles Johnson A.k.A n00b 0wn3d lol!
Back to top Go down

n00b 0wn3d (Administrator Application)
Page 1 of 1