PROJECT-FLIGHT OFFICAL FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROJECT-FLIGHT OFFICAL FORUMS

PROJECT-FLIGHT.NO-IP.BIZ 24/7 VPS DOWNLOAD CLIENT TO PLAY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skillz Mod App :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillz

Skillz Mod App :) Empty
PostSubject: Skillz Mod App :)   Skillz Mod App :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:46 pm

*edit: chase insted of saying no behind my back actually grown some balls and say it 2 mi face...

i have known you since the first day u put the rune flare pvp server up and iv been friends with you ever since.

why i think i should be mod: because i am kind, helpfull and full of idea's (as you know Smile)

what can you bring to the community: i will bring alot of enjoyment into your server because il be on pritty much 24/7 and helping people none stop. also i will be fair in making decitions on punishments if that ever needs to be done (hopefully not!)

abit about myself:

hay my names David and i live in the north west of england. i have finished all of my GCSE's and im about to go to collage to study computer programing (coding). all my life i have been into computers and even more GAMING! i got my first console when i was 7 and it was a nintendo 64 (for the people under the age of 12 Go Here and from there it was PS1, PS2, XBOX 360 and iv still got my trusty PS1 that i wouldnt swap for the world! i got my first laptop when i has 12 and iv still got the same one 4 years later (should be getting a new one soon) and i have been doing bits and bobs using that.

i have been playing runescape for the past 7 years and private servers for 4 years and now im starting to code them!

oh and im 16 years old FTW!

Name: David Haynes

Ingame name: Skillz

Why you like the server: Because i like a server that you have to work for your stats so you cant get nerds just running in pking, you gotta earn your levels.

How you found us out: CHASE!

A little about yourself: hmm. (read above:))

What your good at " in server": Skilling at the moment but hopefully il be getting 99 mage and 99 strength and just be a dds pure.

Why you want to be a Mod: Because i have been a mod in over 300+ servers including 2speced and battlescape. also i have been admin on over 200 servers so i have alot of experience in finding a problem and fixing it in a mature and calm way.

Last edited by Skillz on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updated staff app form)
Back to top Go down
admin erik
project-flight co owner

PostSubject: Re: Skillz Mod App :)   Skillz Mod App :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 pm

niceee
Back to top Go down
Luis

Luis

PostSubject: Re: Skillz Mod App :)   Skillz Mod App :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 am

I Support This Apllication and think he should be mod. He Is Very Helpfull to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skillz Mod App :)   Skillz Mod App :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skillz Mod App :)
Page 1 of 1